Leadership is one of those things that’s often awfully hard to define but you know when you see it, and you definitely know when it’s missing.
You may have some people who now have to ‘step up to the plate’ and take on far more of a leadership role than previously. You may need them to demonstrate the kind of leadership behaviours that others aspire to.
There may be managers who have to take the next step and go beyond being good or even excellent managers, to become inspirational leaders within the business.
Leadership Training Objectives
- Understanding good leadership behaviours
- Learning the difference between leadership and management
- Gaining insight into your patterns, beliefs and rules
- Defining qualities and strengths
- Determining how well you perceive what’s going on around you
- Polishing interpersonal skills and communication Skills
- Learning about commitment and how to move things forward
- Making key decisions
- Handling your and other people’s stress
- Empowering, motivating and inspiring others
- Leading by example
- So what exactly is a leader?